Adventures of Matt and Pippa

Matt and Pippa Perkins DO London!!!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Fearfully and wonderfully made...


Psalm 139:13, 14 says: "You knit me together in my mother's womb; I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. As Juliette soon gives birth and many at church and in our family are pregnant, babies are everywhere! Isn't that a wonderful verse!Whenever I see a baby, I always feel a breathless awe of how the baby looks. Every little finger and toe...and the tiny heart beat! Only God could have done that! Only God can "knit" each piece into place.God created me; He formed me, and knew everything about me even before I was born. He knew what I was going to look like and He designed me with special gifts and talents that He wants me to use for Him (Romans 12: 6, 1Peter 4:10). AMAZING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home