Adventures of Matt and Pippa

Matt and Pippa Perkins DO London!!!!

Friday, November 10, 2006

These Words...

I will glory in my redeemer, whose priceless blood has ransomed me.
Mine was the sin that drove the bitter nails and hung him on that judgement tree.
I will glory in my redeemer, who crushed the power of sin and death.
My only Saviour before the holy judge:
The lamb who is my righteousness

I will glory in my redeemer. My life he bought, my love he owns.
I have no longings for another, I'm satisfied in Him alone.
I will glory in my redeemer, his faithfulness my standing place.
Though foes are mighty and rush upon me,
My feet are firm held by his grace.

I will glory in my redeemer, who carries me on eagles wings.
He crowns my life with loving kindness, His triumph song i'll ever sing.
I will glory in my redeemer, who waits for me at gates of gold.
And when he calls me, it will be paradise,
His face forever to behold.

Steve and Vikki Cook, 2001



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home